Women's Wellness Planner
It’s the most wonderful (wild, crazy, and cozy…) time of the year!
And it’s time to rise up. Girl. Let’s be honest, 2020 is nuts. But we are here to help you feel as in control, powerful, healthy, confident, and as fierce as possible to kick off the new year. In this extra-close to our heart edition, we’ve poured so much love into this planner that helps women realize the incredible souls they are, and we can’t wait to share it with you!
Part bullet journal. Part tracker. Part coloring book. All about helping you feel your most fierce!
- Monthly calendar because we all know how well it works to keep it all in your head, girl… #same, same.
- Weekly Action Plans to track all of your to-do's each week and feel prepared to rock your goals!
- GOLD Spiral Binding for a sturdier planner and to make it easier to color/doodle…and to feel fierce, obvi.
- New Mandalas (as always!) - All the mandalas are hand-drawn again. We have several for you to color in and plenty of space for you to sketch.
- A Mandala How-To so you can learn how to draw your very own mandalas for added relaxation!
- Goals Page - A mandala-influenced space to write out all of your goals you're going to rock in the month (and color in)!
- To-Do Lists - You asked and we listened. This quarter will have more space for you to brain dump and write out all elements of to-do's in your life.
- Daily Habit Tracker - We kept this feature from last year that allows you to track several habits for the whole month, at a glance, right on your Daily Calendar page.
- Notes & Wrap-Up Pages in every month, to help you reflect on the month and grow into the next one.
- Monthly Inspirational Quotes - Because sometimes we all need a reminder of just how special and powerful we are, inspired by powerhouse women!
- Weekly Affirmations - We believe in the power of positive thinking, of putting your intentions out there, of manifesting. Having your affirmations right there on your weekly page will keep them top of mind and allow you to practice with your affirmations every day.